When the enterprise Java platform was first introduced, it was called “Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition”, with the abbreviation “J2EE”. When we revised the naming of the Java platform, we didn’t just drop the “2”.
One of the new features introduced in Java 8 consists in interface default methods, also know as Extension Methods. As we can see above, TestInterface is providing a default implementation for method methodOne.
The newest version of the app above is now available with:
1. a new and much more pretty icon,
2. support for Brazilian Portuguese,
3. a totally redesigned and optimized new way of fetching the data,
4. a new splash screen on startup (while fetching data),
5. the matches are all numbered,
6. playoff matches named.
Please if you find any bugs or just have a suggestion please let me know about it.